Skip to main content

Endless tears ,2nd episode

   The silence in the massive sitting room was like a grave yard, the only sound was the pounding of the senator's shoe as he pace the sitting room nervously ,the news of my pregnancy has been delivered and after bolt of arguments, the senator had to put a call over to his son demanding his presence
  I keep waiting endlessly towards the doors waiting to see corper Bello and have him reassures me that everything was alright,i have really missed him,those dark looking eyes and curled hairs which has never seize to gain my attention,those perfect formed lips which awakens the nerves in me,his kisses keep lingering in my soul ,i have really missed him
   The doors flew opened and the person i saw was defiantly the corper but he looked totally different,all my body just got arose and i can feel my tummy  ,ooh my love,i screamed inside, remembering his soft touches
Obviously,he was not in his uniform because he had finished his service two month ago, completely is what i will call the changes in him,maybe because i hadn't seen him in anything other than his uniform.corper Bello stood at the entrance of the house looking at me in a complete surprised face ,i squired a bit at his continuous staring ,his looks is so amazing,so handsome that i felt like running to his hands for a hug and kiss ,'Alex what are you doing there? Can you forward inside? Asked the mother,the senator's wife, corper stepped inside the sitting room with his face totally frowned ,only God knows how i started feeling,like running out of the sitting room ,as he approached, apparently unhappy,he turned facing his mother,the atmosphere changed completely,his presence seems to dorminate everywhere,he always have this effect everywhere he goes.i acknowledged my heart skipped and the love of my life is here,he kissed his mother's cheek and i noticed the panicked from her,he turned to his father and greeted him before saying hi to us
 
 Son ,do you know this girl?The senator asked , his eyes held no expression at all ,as i swallow hard,his impassive starring at me has nothing but causing more trauma to me .Corper Bello i breathed,why is he looking at me like that ,i wondered if he looked at my parents before facing and replying to his father,she was one of the students i met during my service,he said calmly , despite his calm expression,his jaw seems to be tense ,what is going on Dad,? He asked confusingly ,what is going on? His father interrupted ,So you are the shameless boy that has the audacity to break my daughter's virginity and got her pregnant?My dad shouted furiously;the shock that corper Bello expressed was palpable ,his eyes flew to me instantly and i suddenly felt like vanishing  to hide in shame,his eyes angered ofcorse looking directly to my tummy which i had this terrible and fearful urge, i brought down my hands wrapping  round my tummy in protection of my unborn baby
   Why are you blaming my son? The mother interjected ,why not blame the useless daughter you have,did my son rapped her?She willingly have her stupid self to my son.
    How could you have done this son? Senator questioned ,,he still had his has his angry eyes on my stomach (Bello),how come son?Do you know the terrible scandal this could bring to me?This can bring dismay to my ambition to retain my second term senator seat ,this could be disastrous if the press become aware of this,how could you be this senseless?he roared . Alex swallowed,i cant be responsible for the pregnancy ,did she said i did?,what? I gasped in horror,corper Bello ,this is the least i could expect from you
,i cried loud .*for God sake woman,I'm no more corper Bello,I'm Alex Bello he almost shouted runing his hands in his head in agony ,my mouth felt dried,my heart raced bitterly how can you forget so soon that lonely afternoon in corper's lounge? Not wanting to discuss my little secret in public ,you took my innocence corper Bello,you said you loved me,how can you deny the parternity of my child knowing i had no other man in my life,tears burning​ in my heart
 Alex Bello hissed ,and you stupidly believed i love you?He laughed strangely ,those words were said out of sexual passion ,surely you were not dumb enough to believe me huh?,i felt like a peace of trash ,tears running down my eyes ,look at you ,you are not fit to be maid in this house and you believe i could love you?You came all the way from your local village to Abuja in ordinary rubber bathroom slippers ? Thinking i will accept you,? By the way who gave you our house address,?I have never loved you,i only needed a willing body and you volunteered that's all
  Silent sliced through me ,am gripped in cold,i felt sick instantly,tears continued running down my cheeks
,no it cannot be me,this is not happening to me , everybody had turned back to me especially not the originator of my predicament,that must be a mistake,i stood on shaking legs ,allowing them to take me closer to him., Corper it is me your Amy;i said shakily ,you told me you loved me ,have you forgotten saying you liked village girls because they are well cultured ?You promised to marry me and make my dreams comes through, you told me how your parents were happy when you have telephone conversation telling them about me? Have you forgotten that very day you took me to eatery buying me iced-cream? That day you gave your Abuja house address to me corper
  Spare me of all these bullshits  Alex shouted harshly ,you are fool to believe all those words ,all i wanted was nothing but sexual good time,Lisa is the woman i loved and will marry,never will i change that,the earlier you understand that , better for you ,as for that thing in your tummy ,you are dump,you should know what to do about it,what you need is money right ?My dad will give it to you so you can take care of that thing and another money for compensation so you can live a good life,i froze as my face turned white like a A4 paper,
how could you say such a thing ? How could i have been so stupid ? Looking at him , the person who supposed to make me happy had turned to monster
 Amadioha strike that your mouth,my mother shouted ,how dare you advice my daughter to abort her child ,she will never do such abomination , not on my watch '
My father stood up ,young man do you think we're here to play?You have only one option and that is to marry her if not ,i will create enough scandals to your life and your family, imagine,?You used my daughter to satisfy your senseless urge ,it's not your fault rather my daughters ,for allowing a hegoat like you to deceive her innocency ,Never ;i will never marry her he declared, ofcorse my son will not marry this thing ,the senator's wife opted looking straight to my parents with eyes full of hatred ,i swallowed the pains I'm feeling inside my humble and worried heart ,the feelings ohh my God,tears running down my cheeks,down to my chest ,my heart was burning
Tbc
Ps... Written by Amara Johnson
               (Collaborator)
Pps....Created by the team
Ppss... Amadioha..god of fire in Igbo tradition (south east Nigeria)
Note :corper (national​ youth service corp)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips to get USA visa for Nigerians

  Lots of nigerians if not millions of  Nigerians has this going to  America in back of their minds, if not that sometimes it seems impossible mission for many .       Comrades ,yes going to USA seems impossible but its one of the best country/embassy you can go and get your visa without much stress,I said without much stress because American Embassy is real ,accessible and listens . They're strict yes but simple if you can afford their requirements ,do you know that the bank statements,the CEO of the company's sponsorship letter that you brought along to the embassy are not been looked on by the Embassy's interviewers ?      The USA embassy do no entertain too much drama,they are psychologists who monitors your body language and decide whether or not to grant you visa most times without crosschecking your documents.     So some of these few tips can help you to go about your USA visa and complete your dreams    My story as a young Nigeria traveller :          

Officially,Linda Ikeji is single again

According to news from @officiallindaikeji blog and Instagram,she is no more in relationship with the supposed husband      The picture was posted this morning from Linda Ikeji where she shared a picture of her  cute baby Jayce and herself and at the second line where she shared the bomb news..., according to her,Sholaye Jeremi ,a Nigerian billionaire she met in a restaurant in ikoye Lagos last 3 yesrs,2015 to be precise is the father of her son ,but as thihst stands ,they re no more together whcoh according to her was because yhe said dad of the her son was not comfortable with the fact that Linda is a public figure and as that' stands ,may affect his personal life    According to the news In Linda ikejis blog,both partners were happy to receive the good news of the her pregnancy and plans were on the way for traditional marriage which later did not yeild fruits  She said ,the said hubby to be ,dad to Cute Jayce started acting funny,stopped calling her ,sent message that l

Hard work

You can make some money accidentally,but you can't become wealthy by just that Wealth always come by hardwork